Task: Create a poster.
- Your poster must include a picture of Abraham
- Your poster must display the six core values for
which Lincoln is remembered:
- Commitment to Excellence
- On your poster you must summarize - do not
copy - how Lincoln displayed these values and provide some examples and
instances from Lincoln's life when these qualities were displayed.
- You may create your poster entirely on the computer,
or - if you want a larger poster - you may "cut and paste" items onto a
piece of construction paper.
- You may work with a partner on this activity. If you
work with a partner,
- you must work with someone who read a different
book than you during yesterday's class.
- You will create one poster and receive one grade.
- Both partners will get the same grade.
- Your poster is due by the end of school on Friday,
Want to learn more about Lincoln? Watch a